Adding a bank account to my business account?

Kiac
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal Community,

Nice to be here, I created our organization Paypal account to get money from membership fees from our members, However I am struggling adding bank account to our subscription as the option is not available. Is there any restriction or prerequisite to this? I am in Rwanda and opened a business account. I have attached a picture of the only options I am getting in the payment section.Paypal.png

Thanks for your help.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kiac

You can only send and not receive Paypal payments in your country.

You also can't withdraw funds or add a bank account.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Unfortunately not all countries have the same PayPal features and options - each country has their own financial rules and regulations when it comes to transaction processing services such as PayPal - because of these financial rules and regulations, PayPal can only offer limited functions and features.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kiac

It may come to your country in the future however.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.