Adding PayPal Direct Deposit Info to Amazon Pay?

SassySensei
New Community Member

Hi, I'm trying to add my PayPal direct deposit info as a bank account on Amazon Pay, so that I can withdraw funds from Amazon Pay and transfer my earnings from Amazon Pay into my PayPal Cash Plus account. I typed in my direct deposit Account Number and Routing Number and now Amazon Pay wants me to VERIFY the PayPal bank account, which is showing up as Wells Fargo Bank... How do I do that???

It gives me the option to log-in to Wells Fargo Bank directly (which isn't working with my PayPal log-in info) or to upload a recent bank statement, which I don't have because I haven't added any funds to my PayPal account yet. Am I doing something wrong?

How do I set it up (and VERIFY) so I can transfer funds from Amazon Pay into my PayPal Cash Plus account?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @SassySensei,

Welcome to the community!  That's a great question.  You're not doing anything wrong.  At this time the direct deposit option is only available for payroll and government payments, as they only require the routing and account number.  You will not receive a Wells Fargo log in or a monthly statement.  You can generate a PayPal monthly statement of your activity by following the attached link: Monthy statement of account activity.

I hope this helps!

Michelle  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.