Adding Credit Card to Account

KayJay57
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to add a credit card to my account but when I press the button to add the card it immediately comes up ‘invalid card details, try again or add another card’.

I know that there is nothing wrong with the details and I have been on to my credit card provider who have assured me that the details are correct and there is nothing wrong with my account.

I live in Spain but need to speak to someone in English but I am finding it impossible to either get any kind of telephone support or even get the facility to email my problem. It’s becoming a nightmare!

Does anyone have a number for PayPal support in English - or even a support email address I can use?

Many thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KayJay57 

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KayJay57
Contributor
Contributor

I have decided to give up on PayPal as the support appears to be non-existent.

i have purchased the required items from a different supplier who doesn’t use PayPal. I have also notified the original supplier that they have lost my business as a result of the ineffectiveness of PayPal so, hopefully, they will get on to PayPal and have it out with them!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.