Adding Cash To Account

DonW1
Contributor
Contributor

In the past I was able to print out a bar code from my PC to take to CVS and add cash to my account. Now I don't see anything about it on their website. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DonW1 

Woah, you have to get up to speed, a lot's changed since then. If you have a mobile device to generate the barcode via PayPal app then see if you can save it as a pdf and email pdf to yourself to print it out on your PC.

Or get a PayPal cash debit card and use the card to add cash to your PayPal balance at a CVS or 7-Eleven or RiteAid:

What is the PayPal Cash Card?

Otherwise, you can only add cash via linked bank account or you get sent money to your PayPal balance as a personal payment or for goods and services.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DonW1 

Woah, you have to get up to speed, a lot's changed since then. If you have a mobile device to generate the barcode via PayPal app then see if you can save it as a pdf and email pdf to yourself to print it out on your PC.

Or get a PayPal cash debit card and use the card to add cash to your PayPal balance at a CVS or 7-Eleven or RiteAid:

What is the PayPal Cash Card?

Otherwise, you can only add cash via linked bank account or you get sent money to your PayPal balance as a personal payment or for goods and services.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.