Added new bank account, cannot withdraw and error on Business Setup page

dspot
New Community Member

Hello,

Recently I added a new bank account to my company account. I was no able to add it through the interface, so I thought it was due to having still the previous bank account and I removed it. This was my biggest mistake, I was no able at all to add the new bank account anyway. I called support, and they added the bank account. But I cannot withdraw to this new account at all.

Support tells me to wait 24h, but I've been waiting already for 3 days. Something that I noted, is that if I go to the "Business Setup" page, there is a Yellow Warning over "Linking your bank account", I go to the accounts and I can see the bank account there.

Right now I'm filling really frustrated after all this, not sure if any member of the community has some advice for this situation, my company is in need of using some of the funds which were held on Paypal and it has turned that I cannot count with those funds at all. I have already my lawyer checking all the Paypal regulations to see if this was something that was done incorrectly somehow.

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hello @dspot

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear of the issues you've run into when trying to withdraw your money. We'd want to take a closer look into this. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.