Add tracking info page not loading

Jer3my
New Community Member

I am trying to finalize out a transaction I did but I deal in digital goods, normally when I finish a project I click the add tracking info, set shipping to services rendered and I am done. I click the the add tracking info but the page isn't even loading, am I doing something wrong? Is this a current bug or should I be using a different browser (using Chrome)?

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Suggest that you contact customer support for assistance as they can look at a few things on their end.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Erica

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the delayed response. This is something that we have been made aware of, and our technicians are looking into it to get the issue sorted as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience! 

-Erica

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Chaosfay
New Community Member

bandicam 2017-10-16 10-04-30-545.jpg

This is the screen I'm getting when I try to add tracking.

Login to Me Too

ImActuallyDone
New Community Member
3 years later and they still haven’t fixed this issue, what are your technicians doing, staring at their hands the entire time?
Login to Me Too

Selig
Contributor
Contributor

If you have an ad blocker enabled disable it for the PayPal page, which worked for me.

Login to Me Too

VCBrian
Contributor
Contributor

This is still happening years later. How ridiculous. Just spoke to customer services by telephone and online, both just danced around the subject giving no solution. They told me to ask customers to confirm receipt the other end. We have hundreds of purchases from individual customers every single day, there's no way we can do that.

The weird thing is, it was working fine and then just stopped. Its like they don't want us to access the money sooner. Very odd.

Login to Me Too

Selig
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

They're poor at attending to problems.

Did disabling any ad blocker for PayPal.com or that specific page not work? I used to use Adblock Plus but moved to uBlock Origin and once I added the PayPal site, voila! Issue cleared.

Good luck.

Giles

Login to Me Too

VCBrian
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried different browsers, devices, internet providers, cache clearing, etc. 

I have just tried as you have suggested and no, that hasn't worked either. Its all very frustrating.

Login to Me Too

AularMarketing
Contributor
Contributor

Same here this is affecting me greatly im glad im not the only one with this problem ridiculous to see ppl with this problem since 2017

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.