Add money via iDEAL

cherrybullet
New Community Member

Hello,

I recently made a PayPal account (this Friday to be precise) and I added a bank account. However, I can't confirm my bank yet because Paypal hasn't made any deposits yet. I read that this could take 2-3 business days, however I do not have the time to wait until then because I want to buy something right now using Paypal.

I tried to check out on the seller's site despite knowing I have no balance and was asked to add a credit card. I don't own a credit card, so I couldn't do that. I'm assuming they asked that because of the fact that I have no balance as of now.

But since I really need to make that payment through PayPal right now I was wondering if I could add money to my account by adding money via iDEAL? If I do so, would the money be available for me to use right away despite not having confirmed my bank account yet? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

cherrybullet
New Community Member

I know what site to use I just need to know if I can use the money right away if I add it with iDEAL and if it's possible to make payments using this method when I haven't confirmed my bank account yet.

Login to Me Too

mazhive
New Community Member

and how about none paypal users not able to donate/add money to a paypal account??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.