Add and confirm bank account

Kagome
Contributor
Contributor

I can't add my bank account to pay, it keeps giving me the option to add a U.S. bank account and nothing else. Please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kagome,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post!

I understand that you're unable to add your bank account and I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this. I know the importance to add a bank and withdraw funds. I am afraid that you'll not be able to add local banks as they are not compatible with PayPal's system in your country, due to which there is only an option to add the U.S bank account. If you don't have a U.S bank account and want to withdraw funds from your PayPal account then, you can request a check. Please check this article to know more information. 

I hope this helps.
Ayesha.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kagome,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post!

I understand that you're unable to add your bank account and I apologize for the inconvenience caused due to this. I know the importance to add a bank and withdraw funds. I am afraid that you'll not be able to add local banks as they are not compatible with PayPal's system in your country, due to which there is only an option to add the U.S bank account. If you don't have a U.S bank account and want to withdraw funds from your PayPal account then, you can request a check. Please check this article to know more information. 

I hope this helps.
Ayesha.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

How can request for a check
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.