Activities accounting software weird Deducted payment instead of adding. Bank tranfer disappeared?

grafton41
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is posting wrong and not posting at all.  Deducting customer payments from balance, has not released bank transfer to bank, balance is wrong.  What is going on.  I need to be able to trust paypal.  Showing less balance than payments.  No disputes or chargebacks.  Just messed all wrong.  Weird and Balance is incorrect, less than what balance should be because deducted customer payment from balance instead of adding.   Can't trust this system.  No good.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @grafton41,

That sounds very strange. I am sorry to hear there is confusion around your balance. It is always best to check this by logging into a PC rather than the app and view your history 'with running account balance'. I hope this helps and if you have any specific questions once you have ran through your transactions, please email us through the 'Help & Contact' section of your account. The relevant team can then investigate.

Hope this helps,
Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.