Account

E_
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone.. Trying to connect my bank account with PayPal i got a message that 2 small amounts have been sent to my account in order to confirm my registration.. checking out my bank account i see nowhere theese amounts.. what can i do next?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Per_Camp
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

I suggest you need to call paypal customer service to check on the system or click the link below.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-u.s.-bank-account-faq1956

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @E_,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry that you haven't seen the two small amounts yet. How long has it been since the bank was added to your account? It can take a few days for the deposits to arrive, so I'd wait a few days before contacting customer service as  helpfully suggested by @Per_Camp.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

E_
Contributor
Contributor
It's been more than a month ago that I got the message that two small amounts had been sent to my account.. even today I checked it again i see nothing
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.