Account

Ajaodan
Contributor
Contributor
Good day, please I find it difficult to link my credit card to my account...... What can I do
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Ajaodan, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear you are unable to link your card. What error message do you receive when trying to add the card to your account? 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Ajaodan, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear you are unable to link your card. What error message do you receive when trying to add the card to your account? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Ajaodan
Contributor
Contributor
I was told the card cannot be processed now..... I tried it the third day.... It's still the same thing
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Have you used this card on PayPal before or is this a new card? 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Ajaodan
Contributor
Contributor
I try To use my own Card but I was told that I have used it for another PayPal account which is true but I removed it from that account immediately..... Then I want to use it for the new one but it wasn't possible..... I even try to use one of My relatives Card but all to no avail and am very sure my relatives card has not been used for any PayPal account
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

I would recommend contacting our Customer Support team by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter for assistance.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Ajaodan
Contributor
Contributor
How can I contact them
Login to Me Too

Mijufiju
Contributor
Contributor
Cannot withdraw money from my PayPal to M-Pesa or transfer to bank or another PayPal account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.