Account linked to a wrong phone number

GTfsdfsd
Contributor
Contributor

Hello , i haven't been able to connect to my paypal account , i could connect anyway into that but then i pressed "forgot password" and that changed my password and requested for phone number verification as well as email verification, i did the email part but never got through the phone message/call thing, this was really frustrating i've been trying to fix this issue for a long time now and i sent many messaged already to paypal support, also now i made a new account but ...... my bank account is linked to the old paypal account, and paypal sent me 0,27 and 0,27 euros in my bank to verify the old bank account, i went to the bank, on my way to login in to paypal i realised i wasn't able to have access to it, i really just want to get this over with guys this really is stressful and i don't want to be dealing with these problems that are keeping me from doing things in life that they require paypal

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

GTfsdfsd
Contributor
Contributor

Great now im afraid im going to have to make a new bank account or something, 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hey GTfsdfsd, 

Thanks for asking your question in our Community. 

I understand that you created a new account because you were not able to access the old account anymore. Now you are not able to add your bank account to the new account. 

A bank account can only be added to 1 PayPal account at the same time. As the bank is still linked to the old account you need to remove it from there first. The best option would be to close te new account that you opened. After that, you give us a call and we can help you access the old account again :). 

You will have to call us but we can help you resolve this very quickly. 

You can find our phone number and opening hours if you click on the 'Help & contact' link at the bottom of each page. 

Dian

Login to Me Too

GTfsdfsd
Contributor
Contributor

Im from Greece and there is not really any phone call speach in my phone network other than calls to USA , Canada , France , Spain , Italy , Germany , Cyprus , Netherlands and Romania and i just paid for a new network that allows me to talk to those countries but when i called Paypal the automatic voice said that i do not have call time for that number because one reason is that it looks like paypal number is not from one of those countries, first i should had asked where is paypal from, but there was no country information when i looked at the paypal number , i am very disapointed, isn't there any way you can call me? My number is in my paypal profil

Can we just give me my freaking linked paypal account , i really got into much trouble for all these stuff 

Login to Me Too

GTfsdfsd
Contributor
Contributor

Hello again, i like your forum community however i still didn't get my problem solved , i wont to get my bank account linked to this account that is more convenient for me right now, i have access to this account about my bank account or card is linked to xrixro2525 gmail and i have no access to that there , im confused i have 3 paypal accounts right now and i just want one and my bank account properly linked here, so if any moderator sees this and it is possible for you to do that, i will appreciate if you from paypal link my bank account here , it's an empty bank account , i really need your help because I've been waiting a long time for my account problem to be solved

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.