Account Service Closed

J7-
Contributor
Contributor
So I have £262 in my account completely available but cannot do nothing. Can’t transfer, can’t withdraw. It’s coming up to Xmas I’m skint and need the money. PayPal is a complete nightmare. Always has been and always will be. When they want the money they want it instantly. When I want mine I have to wait a eternity. Someone please help before I lose the will to live. Thanks
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

J7-
Contributor
Contributor
Can someone let me know please
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi @J7-

I am sorry to hear that you are having such issues accessing your funds. Is there a limitation on your account that may be stopping you from accessing your funds? If so then please go to the Resolution centre and complete any requested steps there to resolve your account. If there are no open issues on your account and you are still unable to access your funds please contact us directly so we can help. You can contact us via Facebook or Twitter? It's https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. You can also contact us by phone or email by clicking on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Thanks for your post,

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.