Account Linking

Anangka
New Community Member

Hii,I am very new on PayPal,I mistakenly added a wrong bank account number , however I did not confirmed that account by putting amount send to that bank account from PayPal .I got a message that -Due to auto transferred rule my country money is transferred to that bank account and deducted from my PayPal account , please help me what to do and how many days it will took to get by money back? Thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

zabka
Contributor
Contributor
The funds should automatically bounce back to your PayPal account because if it's the wrong account you won't be confirming it. Note that PayPal doesn't charge fees for bounces back funds but your bank might (depending on the type of account you have and which bank you are with) so you may want to call your bank to let them know your error and to see if they will work with you to kindly waive any fees if your bank charges for that. Then make sure to remove the incorrectly added bank account from your PayPal and add the correct details carefully to enable withdrawal and proceed with the confirmation process. Best regards.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.