Account Connecting

Espadland
New Community Member

Hello !

I have done with creating a pay pal account and now i am going to put my bank account number on it but in the field we do not have any list of my Armenia bank account, i am Swedish but i have created a company in the Armenia and my bank account is also there, but  i get an error that i have to put a Swedish bank account number.

may you please help me with that?

Kind Regards

Ramin 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Espadland 

Sorry, PayPal accounts are country specific. Can't just add a non-us or non-swedish bank to a Swedish PayPal account. You'll have to open an Armenia PayPal account but I see that PayPal Armenia accounts cannot receive money so you not able to use PayPal as a payment gateway for your business.

Contact customer service for assistance with other options for your business, perhaps you can be set up as a merchant account or maybe via Braintree and payments received can be sent to your bank account instead, not to a PayPal account:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.