Accept Funds notification still there

Cliffonisland
New Community Member
Okay so I won’t go too much into the problem I encountered a few months back. Long story short I received my refund of a chargeback of $20.00 today and it went to my PayPal wallet. I’m was transferring the money into my bank account but I had to link my bank account first which I did. I then received the standard cents to confirm the account. But while waiting for the cents to confirm my bank account, I transferred the $20.00 while waiting for the deposit confirmation to come in. Today I received all of it at one time. PayPal sent me 2 deposits of a couple cents, the withdrew it from my account, shortly after that I also received the $20.00 i had transferred from my PayPal wallet to my bank account. But the concern I had was, when I logged back into PayPal after seeing that the $20.00 was now in my bank account, the option to accept the funds of $20.00 from PayPal was still there. I received the money but why is the notification still there? Is it usually instant that it goes away and there’s an issue here? Or does it just take a few days before the notification disappears since I just received the $20.00 in my bank account just an hour ago.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi Cliffonisland,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If you've accepted the money and successfully transferred it to your bank but the notification remains, you may need to clear your browser's cache and cookies. Depending on which browser you use, this can be done under 'Options,' 'Preferences,' or 'Tools'. Deleting your cache and cookies relates to your web browser software and not to PayPal, so you'll need to see your browser's online help section for further information.

I hope this helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.