ATM NUMBER INSTEAD OF ACCOUNT NUMBER

daruis
Contributor
Contributor

Guys, I just opened a bank account in order to be fully verified in Paypal.

Unfortunately, I incorrectly put the ATM number instead of my Account Number. Now, Paypal asks for Bank Statement for the ATM number I provided. Since I'm just a limited account, I cannot unlink that bank account. 

I tried providing the Bank Statement of my account number but it emails me and says that my account limitation cannot be lifted. 

Now I'm stuck. Please help. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @daruis,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

As this is account-specific information and would require a specific review of the account, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

daruis
Contributor
Contributor

Problem solved now. What I did was, even if Paypal asks for the bank statement, I sent the ATM Card photo instead (front and back), together with the bank statement of my Account Number. 

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.