A problem with verifying my card

Marzhan777
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everybody. I wanted to verify my card, but I didn't understand where to find this 4-digit code. Until I found it, I spent all attempts to confirm the card, and when I asked for a new code, the system endlessly asked to add a new card. Then I removed my card and re-linked it. Does this mean that I will not get my $1.95 back? What am I supposed to do? I don't have the verify card button above my card. How to verify my card again? Please help

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marzhan777 

If you don't know how to confirm your card why don't you ask first or go and put ''confirm card'' into the HELP section above and it will tell you exactly what to do.

Instead you randomly do things and then remove the card !!!!!

Add it again > WAIT for the code on your card statement > confirm it.

If you have been timed out because you kept adding the wrong code then you would need paypal customer services help to add it.

When you confirm the money is refunded but allow 30 days for your card issuer to process it (normally quicker than that).

Any un-used codes / money times out at 30 days and then will be returned to your card issuer. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.