A Crucial Issue: Manual Withdrawal Option Seems to be Disabled in India

YSinghania
Contributor
Contributor

The Option for Manual Withdrawal Seems to be Disabled in India and This Issue is Getting Huge Trouble to Us. Can PayPal India Please Resolve this Issue As soon as Possible? Otherwise, We've to Find an Alternative of PayPal Because of PayPal's Non Listening to its Customers. Its Very Saddened to Say That Till Now There is No Response from the PayPal Team and Some Robot Staffs Continue to Repeat the Same Thing. 

My Question is to PayPal, Can you Please Resolve this Issue? Without Manual Withdrawal Option We cannot Stay for Longer with PayPal. Please Take this Very Urgent in Resolving the Issue. I Hope PayPal will Resolve the Issue on As soon as Possible basis. 

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@YSinghania 

Why the issue when you have a daily auto withdrawal?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

YSinghania
Contributor
Contributor

Because We've to Transfer Payments into Multiple Bank Accounts and We are not able to Withdraw Payment into Multiple Bank Accounts. Secondly, Fast Manual Transfer Facilitate Faster Payments to Reach into Bank Accounts. We never found a Single Problem with Manual Withdrawal till now. 

I am Very Disappointed with this Disabling Manual Withdrawal Feature. Auto-Withdrawals are Happening Late and Payments are coming Late into our Bank Accounts. 

PayPal have to Enable Manual Withdrawal Option to Provide Better Service to Customers!

Login to Me Too

arindamc
Contributor
Contributor

I have to agree with YSinghania. One we have to wait until Paypal auto withdraws funds and sometimes it does not happen daily. Customers have to keep waiting as a result and we really have no explanation to offer. But more importantly, I am unable to offer any refund if a customer asks for a refund the very next day after purchase, due to Paypal holding funds. I don't really wish to refund out of my pocket while Paypal holds my money for an indefinite period of time. At least Paypal should offer an option to refund customers from Paypal balance in such cases as we cannot add funds to Paypal via an Indian bank or card

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.