8 days after withdrawing money from paypal - Still nothing

soxrd

8 days have passed since I withdrew money to my bank. Nothing showing up on my bank, nothing shows up on my paypal. So you tell me how I'm supposed to feel and have any faith in this company. So far all replies ive had to customer support ive had was not human replies. I tried going to resolution center and opening a dispute/resolution request thing, but it just gives me the most vague error page ever. So that didnt work.

Please help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@soxrd wrote:

Thanks for your reply. So its going to be 9 days tomorrow. I appreciate the input and validity of your information, but I think this is unacceptable.. So far my experience with paypal has been rotten. Seriously, it just seems like a bad joke. 0 human customer support aswell..

When PayPal has marked your request to transfer complete, it doesn't mean that the funds are in your bank account because the bank does not notify PayPal about that. It means that your request to transfer funds has been processed by PayPal. The rest depends on the banking system and banking institutions themselves as in whichever bank that holds our PayPal funds moving it to your bank account. There's bank interchanges and clearing houses the funds have to move through. The clock on your transfer starts the moment PayPal marks our requests to transfer is "completed".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@soxrd 

https://www.paypal.com/pt/smarthelp/article/why-do-electronic-transfers-via-paypal-take-up-to-5-to-7...

Note that it takes 5-7 business days and PayPal does not single handedly deliver this money to your account. It is the banking system itself. The funds don't fly through the wifi either. Just keep checking your bank account.

Login to Me Too

soxrd

Thanks for your reply. So its going to be 9 days tomorrow. I appreciate the input and validity of your information, but I think this is unacceptable.. So far my experience with paypal has been rotten. Seriously, it just seems like a bad joke. 0 human customer support aswell..

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@soxrd wrote:

When PayPal has marked your request to transfer complete, it doesn't mean that the funds are in your bank account because the bank does not notify PayPal about that. It means that your request to transfer funds has been processed by PayPal. The rest depends on the banking system and banking institutions themselves as in whichever bank that holds our PayPal funds moving it to your bank account. There's bank interchanges and clearing houses the funds have to move through. The clock on your transfer starts the moment PayPal marks our requests to transfer is "completed".

Login to Me Too

Todipema

Hi @soxrd , did you finally received the money in your bank account? if yes, what did you do to get it finally? because I am currently having the same issue.  I withdrew money from paypal account to bank account, 8 days passed already and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.