70 rs. money paypal deducted from my bank account, dont know what the reason for

Amanrajdeepak
Contributor
Contributor

actually i want to know something that I had LOGIN TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT on the date of 8 of august AFTER THAT I ADDED A NEW DEBIT CARD INFO for my payment purpose, AND it just deduct itself from paypal 70 rupees from my account... and i dont know, what that money was taken for
will i get a refund of it.. and how many days i have to wait for this

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Amanrajdeepak,

I'm so sorry for any confusion. When you add a card to PayPal, we do send a small temporary charge just to verify that the card information provided to us is correct. It is not a permanent charge and most banks will reverse it within a day or two. 

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

harshaj
New Community Member

I am facing the same problem. I added my card and tried to purchase something online. The transaction failed so i had to pay via another payment method, but 73.61Rs were deducted from my bank account as per my bank account statement and an SMS I received from the bank,but this transaction is not visible in the transaction history in my PayPal account. It's been more than a week!! What am I supposed to do?

Login to Me Too

prathmeshmore
Contributor
Contributor
Did you receive your money back ? How much time did it take?
Login to Me Too

Amanrajdeepak
Contributor
Contributor

still now i have not received my money back

thats why i'm not using paypal anymore

my experience with paypal is  too bad. **bleep** paypal

Login to Me Too

Buddyluv21
Contributor
Contributor
Pls PayPal also deducted money from my account twice and I have not receive the money since Feb4 how do I get my money back plss
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.