30 days still didnt solve this f Problem need my money

oussamaskidob
Contributor
Contributor

where is my **bleep**ing money my problem have 30 days didnt solve it didnt give me my money i send you all proof i send lot of msg to this moother **bleep** support without any solution I talk to support of my bank account they tell me that if the payment was not received during 1 business daybit will be returned back to paypal.So where is my money its 30 days where is my money i send you my bank statement from 8 june until this date. Need my money where is my money solve my problem am very disappointed I receive this email from my paysera bank account " Payment to IBAN cannot be stuck on our system anywhere, if payment was not credited to your account it means that we did not receive is also we are only the recipient side so the sender bank has to clarify why recipient didn't receive funds That's all what we can do in this case. The sender i mean has to contact his bank and explain that to them that's the only way"

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.