30 - day pending balance

PrimeWasp
New Community Member

I've accidentally clicked on the seller's tools and received this message:
["""Payments you receive go to your pending balance. Payments in your pending balance belong to you, but you can't use or withdraw them, usually for 30 days. After that, pending payments go to your available balance, unless PayPal is holding amounts for another reason, as specified in the PayPal User Agreement or other agreement that you have entered into with PayPal. After you have a successful selling history with us, we will make all your payments available soon after customers send you payments."""]
does this affect all payments I receive? I mean I have a CPAbuild account and they send payments weekly to my PayPal .. will those transactions go to pending balance?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PrimeWasp 

As you have not added your country to your profile (so we can see when we hover over your username) or said in your post which country you are in then sadly can't advise.
Paypal varies a great deal country to country so you need to tell us where you are on this worldwide community forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.