2nd time failed withdraw

ArfeRiasen
Contributor
Contributor

I withdraw twice in paypal and it keeps saying 

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason:
Invalid Bank Account Information

In faith all my details are correct why is this happening pls help 😞 i need money for my family...

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Kiml1919
Contributor
Contributor
Is the bank account under your name, when pulling money from a bank account to your PayPal balance the account holders information will be verified. Transfering to a bank account does not require verification being the risk is very low on loss. Anyway, tell me more information.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ArfeRiasen 

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Are you withdrawing to a bank account and not debit card?
What error message are you getting?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in the correct currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ArfeRiasen
Contributor
Contributor

My 1st and 2nd time were declined i never had a successful withdraw from paypal 😞

Im withdrawing to bank account

Error message is: An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason
Invalid Bank Account Information

Have you verified / confirmed your bank account? how to do this?

Are the funds cleared and not pending? funds came from my employer
Are the funds in the correct currency? yes in philippine peso

Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name? i know for sure my details are correct but paypal never told me what is wrong they just get my money 😞

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ArfeRiasen 

Confirm bank account.

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ArfeRiasen
Contributor
Contributor

the link directs me to the homepage and do nothing. im so depress and out of hope. you know some people need to work just to have food on their tables and not much more 😞

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ArfeRiasen 

Which is why i am giving up my time to try and help you.

You said how do you confirm your bank account so i gave you the link, if it didn't work then i will copy / paste it for you.

How do I confirm my bank account?

Here's how to complete the confirmation process online:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  2. Click the bank you want to confirm.
  3. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your bank account that should show on your bank statement, then click Submit.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kiml1919
Contributor
Contributor
A simple, real, practical answer is best. Not some **bleep** that sounds good and does absolutely nothing. If we wanted that we would call or chat with paypal directly.
Login to Me Too

Kiml1919
Contributor
Contributor
A simple real, practical answer is best. Not some bulls$%! that sounds good and does absolutely nothing. If we wanted that we would call or chat with paypal directly.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.