24 hour hold?? Wtf

Kayla10
New Community Member

I made two transfers two my bank account from the available funds on my paypal and now all of a sudden a there’s a 24 hour hold on my **bleep**. How do I get this released sooner it’s already been 12 hours for one transaction

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kayla10 wrote:
I made two transfers two my bank account from the available funds on my paypal and now all of a sudden a there’s a 24 hour hold on my **bleep**. How do I get this released sooner it’s already been 12 hours for one transaction

PayPal doing security. Wait the 24 hours. It's not an eternity.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

cindy0525
Contributor
Contributor
can u help me ?? coz i read i cant used paypal services anymore and ill wait for 180days ..what should i do?pls help me
Login to Me Too

Consumer-Watch
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker wrote:

@Kayla10 wrote:

PayPal doing security. Wait the 24 hours. It's not an eternity.

No, its not an eternity. Just a disgrace and deceptive from what they advertise to new customers. They missed out the bit about having your withdrawals held up-to 10 times before they allow instant processing, even then with random holds occasionally.

If PayPal visibly displayed the pre-determined hold time before the withdrawal request is submitted, then people would not come here and ask why they were told 2 hours and then moved to 24-72.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.