21 days hold

jsoriano1993
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys,

So recently I received a 21 days hold period on my account, so after doing some research about how to lessen the days of waiting since I make money only on PayPal, it worked, but took me 6-7 days. I got my Monday pay last 17/11/2018. So just a little insight, I get paid every week meaning every Monday, so now it's a Monday also my birthday, I got my salary but was put on hold AGAIN. PayPal cannot be reached on email and I wouldn't even call them since they may not even help me. So what's the best solution guys? And PayPal, you seriously know how to greet someone on his birthday, just wow. (Sarcastic)

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

jsoriano1993
Contributor
Contributor

The problem here is, I'm not a seller, I'm working full time and I get paid less, I don't even go to Amazon or any of those stuff. I need answers that will get me out of that period, permanently.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jsoriano1993

Thats unfortunate but it doesn't change things.

The 'friends / family' personal payment option is not available in your country so all payments received are subject to the 'new seller hold' whether you are selling or not.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.