21 day hold?!! I dont need to ship anything! Services completed.

tonk80
Contributor
Contributor

Ok first off talk about complicated. 21 day hold on funds. No customer service. I painted a customers house. She asked to pay with paypal and I agreed. So first thing I get is your money is on hold! SO I have tried to get the money sooner. No go. So frustrated. I've sent messages to paypalbots and they dont comprehend the situation and send me the same thing over and over. So does anyone know what I need to do so that the customer can accept the phantom package?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Thewhitetundra
Contributor
Contributor
Same. Says success! 1 day it will be completed. Doesnt move.
Login to Me Too

Ragis10
Contributor
Contributor

Were you able to get this resolved?  I just started a Business account as a freelance writer, I do not have anything to ship to my client and the money is on hold.  A verfication email stating that my "items" were shipped never got to the client and now I can't get ahold of any human.  Services have been completed in full and I can't get my money.  Please help

Login to Me Too

Thewhitetundra
Contributor
Contributor
I got mines resolved. It's so simple yet hard to find at first. DO NOT USE THE APP!! USE WEB BROWSER!! CANT TELL YOU HOW LONG IT TOOK TO FIGURE THAT OUT. Basically whoever paid you needs to go into their paypal account and find the original transaction and look for a confirmation link that states they received goods or what not. If they didnt pay with paypal account you're out of luck and have to look up their digital goods and services policy. To prevent this in the future always start a transaction by using the create an invoice. Do not request payments or have anyone sent you a payment.
Login to Me Too

Tyrus2100
Contributor
Contributor
Dont know but not using paypal again until the humans are back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.