$1200+ glitch 34 transactions

URFS
New Community Member

In the wee hours of the morning PayPal transfer over $1200 out of my business account 34 transactions! Apparently during the time of Apri-May many of my debit transactions were paid but not withdrawn from my balance, some were later credited back to my account. Today, almost 2 months later During an audit they discovered this glitch and made 34 transfers over the course of 30 minuets! I didn’t get a call or an email just an overdrawn balance! I am upset beyond belief. This has caused an issue with incoming and out- going invoices! According to the representative this was a system wide problem with the PayPal debit cards! Be sure to check you balances!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

milhul
Contributor
Contributor

I seem to be in the same boat.  I have been trying to contact paypal to find out what happened!  I can't reach anyone and the wait time is outrageous.  Thanks for your post because I didn't know if I was being scammed or what !  An email from paypal would have been good for a heads up on planning.  What a way to treat their customers.  I guess it is time to start looking for another payment service.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.