119 100% pos feedback only, Still hold $, blamed Ebay they on 3-way, business account Fix it

Bass4lance
Contributor
Contributor
I have 119 100% positive feedbacks no negative or neutrals within last year (that’s not including sales that didn’t leave feedback I sold) went through Ebay and PayPal new seller trial years ago, however, they kept holding my payments from buyers. PayPal said this would be resolved if I convert to PayPal business account so I did and still they hold my money I earned from buyers pending. Mind you I have always kept my account above standards and never had customer related adversity. What lie are they going to use next time and the time after until I go out of business because of their crooked interest gaining ways. Also they sure take their money right away before putting sellers on hold. Enough is enough. Something has got to give. Any suggestions minus going to bbb and writing Attorney General? Lawsuit is in process however, have to follow procedure in order for it to stick. Might not have that much time before PayPal puts me u see from their crooked ways. I even had Ebay 3 way to prove no holds when they lied saying they were at fault. Now PayPal community keeps auto denying this post, We were put on hold for over an hour before Ebay and I both agreed to give up on call and eBay notes the incident. Any suggestions?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Bass4lance

Thank you for your post! I am sorry to hear about the holds you're experiencing on your account. 

We'd like to assist you further with this, so to avoid sharing personal information over a public forum, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter If you do not have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

Callie

Login to Me Too

Bass4lance
Contributor
Contributor
Look, I have been through the basic follow guideline responses given out. As you know that’s a half a day on the phone with PayPal all to wind up a completely different answer the next day. That’s a cop out answer. If you actually read my initial post then you would of figured that out. Does anyone have any real suggestions? I’m been dealing with PayPal way to long to get the general responses. Which when dealing with this company your response, means you do not have a clue what’s going on with paypal. Well thank you, and sorry if I’m a bit irritated. After hearing your response that says you gave a cop out response and don’t a clue what’s really going on means this is a waste of my time as well. Moderator, geez
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.