why i cant withdraw and transfer money from my balance

sh228686
New Community Member
3 REPLIES 3

n07n5192
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  All of my transactions were denied.

Login to Me Too

amethyst01
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

If you are getting an error message when trying to transfer money to your bank, it could be because:

If the transfer to your bank account still doesn’t go through, try:

After linking a bank account, you can transfer money to your bank account in 2 ways:

Instant transfer using your eligible debit card or bank account (Estimated arrival: about 30 minutes)
  1. On your Summary page, click Accept the Money. If you have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account click Transfer Money.
  2. Click Transfer to your bank.
  3. Select your debit card or bank account under the "Instant" section, and click Next.
  4. Fill in the amount you are transferring and click Next.
  5. Review the details of your transfer, then click Transfer $XX Now.
  6. Click Done to complete the transfer.

Note:

Standard transfer to your bank account (Estimated arrival: 1 business day)

1. On your Summary page, click Accept the Money. If you have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account click Transfer Money.
  2. Click Transfer to your bank.
  3. Select your bank account under the "Standard" section, and click Next.
  4. Fill in the amount you are transferring and click Next.
  5. Review the details of your transfer, then click Transfer $XX Now.
  6. Click Done to complete the transfer.

Note:

• PayPal does not charge any fees when you transfer money from your PayPal account to your bank account through standard transfer. Some banks may charge a fee for transfers. Contact your bank directly for more information.
  • PayPal is not able to transfer money to or from any accounts without your permission.
  • Transfers made after 7:00 PM ET or on weekends or holidays may take longer.
  • All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if we identify an issue.

You can also transfer money from your PayPal account by requesting a check. There is a fee for check withdrawals.

2. Click Request a check by mail.
  3. Fill in the amount and your address, and click Continue.
  4. Review the details of your transfer, then click Submit.

Transferring money to a bank account or eligible debit or prepaid card via your PayPal app is also easy:

1. Tap Manage Balance.
  2. Select an amount and a destination.

Hope this helps. Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

n07n5192
Contributor
Contributor
Hello- thank you for responding. My account was in limited access status for several months until I recently received a PayPal email stating my funds are eligible for withdrawal. I tried withdrawing using bank transfer but was denied several times. I tried requesting a check but was also denied. My bank account is already linked and confirm. I’ll submit any required document(s), just need to know what. Could really use my PayPal fund right now. Lmk. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.