transferwise borderless bank account can't be added to paypal

badji20
New Community Member

Hi, I have my trasmferwise borderless bank account details, and when I try to add it to paypal, paypal says: sorry, the bank account is disabled. I contacted customer service and gave them the bank account ownership document given to me by transferwise. They replied by saying paypal doesn't accept virtual bank accounts, but I know many people who link their account to paypal manually through customer service as that excatly why transferwise gives that document of ownership. What is the solution to this problem please?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jppaul999
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem with Payoneer bank receiving accounts. I had one working fine but wanted to use the bank on my personal account. It won't work even after deleting the link to a former PayPal account. Now I have zero links to my bank account from PayPal and no way to transfer my hard-earned funds from PayPal into a bank tied to a card that I can actually use. Meanwhile thousands of dollars wallow in a PayPal waiting for me to buy unnecessary items online when what I desperately need is to use that money to buy groceries for my family.

Unbelievable, and PayPal has been unresponsive about this for weeks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.