transfer amount

minidunn
Contributor
Contributor

I get this message when I try to transfer money from my wallet to my bank account: "We’re sorry, this is more than you can transfer right now. Please enter a lower amount." Even very small amounts are not accepted. How can I change this?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

NoemiHU
Contributor
Contributor

Found the solution! The whole situation is misleading... You'd think you're all set when you provide a debit card and you are able to send/receive money, BUT NO. There is no obvious spot anywhere that would signal you need to do it, but in order to lift the resctrictions on transfer you need to verify your debit card! So you go to 'Wallet', select your card and there you'll see the link where you will be setting a small amount of charge on the card along which they send a pin code. That code can be then used for the verification process. So when officially you may read that for lifting restrictions your Account should be verified, it actually is your Debit card they mean... Hope this helps someone! I was going mad about this

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.