"There's a problem, Right now, we're not able to transfer the funds to your bank."

AnnAmazing0714
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys,

I am currently using a Philippine Paypal account wherein to have payments received from USD currency which I then convert to PHP so I can withdraw it to my local banks in our country. For the past week I can withdraw multiple times to my bank account but then, the error appeared (attached image below). I wonder what may have cause this problem? Is there any solution for it as I needed the funds sent by my clients via Paypal worth $331 which is really big. Hope to have a healthy answer for this. Thank you in advance to those who's willing to help.Error on withdrawal.JPG

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AnnAmazing0714
Contributor
Contributor

This is solved, I talked to one of the support agents from Paypal on their facebook page and told me to stop retrying withdrawal rather wait for 2-3 days till the next withdraw as I've trigger Paypal's system. From there, I've waited and voila.. I withdraw my funds with ease. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

AnnAmazing0714
Contributor
Contributor

This is solved, I talked to one of the support agents from Paypal on their facebook page and told me to stop retrying withdrawal rather wait for 2-3 days till the next withdraw as I've trigger Paypal's system. From there, I've waited and voila.. I withdraw my funds with ease. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.