"Add your US bank account" - I'm not from US

nele1970ba
Contributor
Contributor

I want to withdraw my money, I already added my card, but it say right now to add my U.S bank account.. how am I suppose to add bank account if I am not from US? Is there any way to withdraw my money using a master card ?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nele1970ba

Paypal is country specific, so not all countries have ''all'' the paypal services.

However as paypal is a U.S company it allows its expats to link their bank accounts to most other countries paypal accounts if they are working or living in that country. However the U.S bank account option is not for normal citizens of that country.

In your country you are only able to withdraw to a VISA card.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nele1970ba
Contributor
Contributor

I do not have a visa card, I only have a master card and I take money over it. So far I have not had a problem with the transfer of money.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nele1970ba

Well you are probably having a problem now as its not a visa.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.