payment Issue

manu4403
New Community Member

I made several payments to a seller using debit card ....everytime I was trying it showed me an error.... Hence I did this 3 times....however None reached it and to my surprise my bank account was deducted all 3 transactions..... Its past 72 Hrs and I didn't got back my sum either in seller account or back in my bank account... I do have the transaction ID of all these transactions...... I tried to contact paypal..they made help section so messy..  that I cannot even write whats my exact problem.. I did message them and didn't receive any answer or email inspite of 72+ Hrs  ..   I will appreciate any help or suggestions

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Jacob

Hello @manu4403,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! We're glad to have you here. It sounds like the payment failed to complete 3 separate times but placed an authorization for the purchase each time. Authorizations like this may sit pending up to 30 days within your PayPal account. After this timeframe, PayPal can and will cancel the authorizations. Cancellation of the authorization prior to 30 days, can only be performed by the merchant as they would need to void each one. Please contact your merchant for assistance in voiding these authorizations. I hope this helps you out!

-Jacob

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.