not letting me send money, URGENT!

Mills_Lew
New Community Member

hiya,

so im trying to buy a top, gone to meet the person and they have asked for paypal instead of cash. I just created the account and got a friend to send me some money over as I don't use paypal but it's not letting me send payment?

would really appreciate if someone could help quick x

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Have you verified your account ?   (Meaning did you complete the setup process by linking and confirming both a bank account and credit card.)   PayPal makes setting up an account easy and even if your account is brand new, you can receive money - it kind of like taking a test drive.   In order to use your account as intended, PayPal requires a bit more info about you - by linking and confirming a bank account and credit card, this provides proof of who you are and in turn will lift the limits on your account for both sending and withdraws.   You should be able to send funds without a bank account and/or card but, there are times the system may not permit it or the seller or merchant only accepts credit cards.  As for withdraws, without a bank account, the option is to request a paper check.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Have you verified your account ?   (Meaning did you complete the setup process by linking and confirming both a bank account and credit card.)   PayPal makes setting up an account easy and even if your account is brand new, you can receive money - it kind of like taking a test drive.   In order to use your account as intended, PayPal requires a bit more info about you - by linking and confirming a bank account and credit card, this provides proof of who you are and in turn will lift the limits on your account for both sending and withdraws.   You should be able to send funds without a bank account and/or card but, there are times the system may not permit it or the seller or merchant only accepts credit cards.  As for withdraws, without a bank account, the option is to request a paper check.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.