how long does it take to verify newly added bank account?

topcat007
Contributor
Contributor

It stated something about a direct debit agreement and 5 days but i have lost the message now..

it currently states

"

Primary

Confirmed "

does that mean i can send payments now to another account or would payment be delayed because of this?

Login to Me Too
28 REPLIES 28

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@juhvee1

You can withdraw it once you have confirmed the bank account with the 4 digit code they send you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

juhvee1
Contributor
Contributor
When will they going to send that bank code.?
Login to Me Too

imintroublehelp
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! I just want to ask if it is already possible to verify a bank account in the Philippines? I really want to buy something from a shop but I can't pay since paypal is the only mode of payment. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Sxxky010
New Community Member

Hello there,
I have set up a paypal account years ago and in 2014 I tried to link it with my bank account but since I didn't need

to transfer anything back then between my bank account and paypal so I never verified.

Most recently I deleted my old bank details in paypal and placed them in again.

Do I get 2 new small payments from paypal on my bank account to verify my bank account or

do I need to use the old 2 small payments from paypal back in 2014 to verify it?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Carlos

Hello Sxxky010! Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community! Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty on your PayPal account. If you are unsure about the current status of your bank (verified or unverified), please take a look at these steps http://bit.ly/2jwbttn If the bank account were unverified, you should see the option 'confirm' right beside as explained in the link I have attached 🙂 Hope it helps. - Carlos 

Login to Me Too

Mortality
Contributor
Contributor
Hi If I only want to withdraw money would I only need my bank account or my card as well. Also would my account get limited if I don't have both on or no?
Login to Me Too

Sahayapravin
Contributor
Contributor
Hi paypal
I was created my PayPal 2016. Now how to know my account is Activated or Not?
Login to Me Too

Shannonskah
New Community Member
Is it too lste to verify paypal account instantly if it says they sent the 2 deposits to my bsnk but i havent rec er ived them
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Shannonskah,

Great question! Yes, unfortunately it is too late to verify the account instantly. You will need to continue with the 2 random deposit process. If you run into issues along the way, I suggest referencing this Help Center article first, then reaching out to our Customer Support for further verification.

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.