help me

Fireman82
Contributor
Contributor
Hi my name is Michael I am single father and I have a little girl and I I just lost my job it is only me and my daughter I been playing these games and I have payplay card and I just want to get $400 so I can get my daughter Christmas gifts if anyone can help me plz that would be great
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SetenityDG
Contributor
Contributor
Good luck , holding $700 of my funds , blocked buyers from paying for items said I was going to show up at their headquarters to talk with someone Boom - whinyass says its a threat - wont answer messages or emails Their holding your money in an account w everyone elses as to collect interest off of it
Login to Me Too

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal sent me an email that they are holding $53,000 that's right $53,000. Every penny I have

in my account.  Don't use your paypal account for a savings account!  I've been selling products with

them online for 18 years and now they won't let me withdraw my money for 6 months.  Highway robbery!

You are right about the interest.  What a scam.  Get an attorney and fight it.

Login to Me Too

SetenityDG
Contributor
Contributor
Brother , am sorry for what their pulling on you Post whats happening to you any and everywhere you can , let people know , morons wont listen - thats on them — do some research on them —- their **bleep**ing alot of people about 8 diff ways that i know of , only imagine what i dont know
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.