eBay sent payment but I cannot see it

bbrumm
Contributor
Contributor

I set up a new eBay account recently and sold an item. The buyer has paid and I have sent the item.

However, I do not know where the money is.

I have not linked a PayPal account in my eBay account.

eBay support have said the payment was sent to my PayPal account but I don't know how that has happened. I have a payment ID and they have asked me to contact PayPal to investigate this payment ID and where it is.

Does anyone know how I can get this looked at?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @bbrumm

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

Before you can receive money from eBay, you would need to link your two accounts together. You'll also want to make sure your email address is confirmed. However, most eBay merchants are now part of the eBay Managed Payments program. As part of this program, eBay automatically transfers your sales to your bank account. For PayPal account-specific information, you can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @bbrumm

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

Before you can receive money from eBay, you would need to link your two accounts together. You'll also want to make sure your email address is confirmed. However, most eBay merchants are now part of the eBay Managed Payments program. As part of this program, eBay automatically transfers your sales to your bank account. For PayPal account-specific information, you can reach Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

bbrumm
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, I worked with eBay to resolve it. They sent the payment to a different email address and not this one, so it's now resolved.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hi @bbrumm

Thanks for the response, and I'm glad to hear you were able to receive the payment.

I hope you have a lovely rest of your day! 

- Meghan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.