can't cash in paypal to gcash

haids23
Contributor
Contributor
my paypal is successfully linked on my gcash but I got this error everytime I try. pls help. tnx sorry we are unable to proceed with your cash in request. please ensure that your paypal account has been activated or that there no security restriction on your account
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Dustin

Hi haids23, 

That sounds frustrating. We'd be happy to take a closer look. Just contact PayPal customer service. We can be reached by phone, email, Facebook, or Twitter.

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

lailakhezene

Hi Dustin please can you take a look at my thread I have a problem withdrawing my funds

Login to Me Too

Isaacyap
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @lailakhezene @haids23 

If PayPal verification is the issue, I think you will need to follow these steps:
https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq619

You'll need to add a debit/credit card into your PayPal account to remove your withdrawal limits. 

Otherwise, it could be GCash's wallet limits, where you can only transact php100,000 per day / month (check your transaction history). You can see the limits here

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.