auto-withdrawal did not happen

FSElias
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, please why auto-withdrawal did not happen for me at the beginning of the month as it used to be?

I am unable to reach Paypal support, cannot pass PayPal Assistant in Message Center.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Mehad
Contributor
Contributor
Same here, May I know why?
Login to Me Too

omarhesham99
Contributor
Contributor

same here

Login to Me Too

Mb7785
Contributor
Contributor

Similar problem... but with check request. I've done the old school mail check for balances,

and spent a block of time trying to figure out why the request check icon didn't link to anything

and on the app it appeared it didn't even have the option. 3 calls to the support center

and they were not even aware.. and chased down irrelevant leads until IT said It's broken.

No ETA, no communication with the support team, and the answer was to pay a fee twice

as much to get cash at Walmart.  Yeah... I need a extra trip to Wal-Mart with COVID.

My response was if you offer a service...fix it, and not slowly when you are dealing with people's 

money. Really shows a disconnect on communication, and respecting the trust needed

to handle people's money. Anybody have any ideas on actions..? losing confidence on timetable

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.