add bank

Sayeed94
Contributor
Contributor
i opened my paypal account before 3 days. i added my bank account (IBN from payoneer). Paypal informed me that, 2 small amount was sent to my bank account. I'm waiting for the small amount. i received 2 small amount yesterday from paypal. but, when i have submitted the amount to my paypal, i did wrong. i submitted wrong amount. For that,paypal doesn't verify my account and I couldn't add my bank account. After that,when i want to add bank account again (using the previous IBN number from my payoneer) every time I'm enabled. a notification says that; "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later". Now,how can i solve this problem? please help me.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Sayeed94
Contributor
Contributor
i think i wasn't able to explain you about my bank. It's not payoneer bank. it's An international bank, that's name is Wirecard Bank AG. i have tried to verify my paypal account with this bank.. that is includes to my payoneer.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

vikashkumarmeht
Contributor
Contributor
My PayPal account negative but so positive..
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Sayeed94

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

In general, PayPal does not support Payoneer bank accounts, I am afraid. Please add and confirm another bank account or card. 

I hope this helps.

Martina 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Sayeed94
Contributor
Contributor
i think i wasn't able to explain you about my bank. It's not payoneer bank. it's An international bank, that's name is Wirecard Bank AG. i have tried to verify my paypal account with this bank.. that is includes to my payoneer.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.