Withdrew paypal balance into debit card but did not received

qualityservices
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I hope you are doing well. 

I withdrew 221$ from my paypal balance to in my Debit card ( which is attached in my paypal account and based on dubai bank). But I never received my money in my bank account. Transaction date is 21 December 2018. When I did this transaction my bank account was inactive because of some reasons and I did not knew. But now my account is activate again. Today date is 23-Jan-19 but still I did not received any money. So please tell me what is the issue ? when I will get my money ? where to track? I sent email 4 times to customer support of paypal but I never received any confirmation email or their reply on my email address. Please help me to locate my payment. I have more payment to withdraw. Is that safe to withdraw my paypal balance in my debit card ? 

I will be very thankful to you for your help.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

Hello @qualityservices,

Here is a PayPal link with details on submitting a request to have PayPal look into a missing withdrawal.

https://www.paypal.com/ae/smarthelp/article/why-did-the-withdrawal-to-my-credit-card-fail-faq834

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.