Withdrawal is showing error Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later.

jprinfoserve
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal,

I am trying to withdraw the money from my Paypal account to my bank account but I am getting an error - Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later. I never got this error before and just from today, I am getting this error. Please help me to fix it.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @jprinfoserve,

I'm sorry to hear that there's an error withdrawing funds to your bank account. Have there been any recent payments that were stopped by your bank? Do the name and address on file at your bank match exactly with the information on your PayPal account? If the problem persists and everything seems OK with what I mentioned, please reach out to customer service for further troubleshooting. 

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this is cleared up quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Alesia164
Contributor
Contributor
And I have that problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.