Why transfer to bank takes too long

Vytuks
Contributor
Contributor

I regsitered only few days ago, and sent my money from paypal balance to bank day ago but it still pending. why does it too long?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Vytuks wrote:

I regsitered only few days ago, and sent my money from paypal balance to bank day ago but it still pending. why does it too long?

Hi @Vytuks,

Withdrawals can take anything from 2 – 72 hrs to complete through the system. Generally they'll complete within 2 hours however PayPal will occasionally hold a withdrawal for further review. To provide one of the safest online payment services the internal security system reviews every transaction before it's released.

This type of review can happen for various reasons. For example, you may have received a higher-than-usual amount of money into your account, you may be logging in from an unsecure network or you may have made changes to your account settings recently.

Once the review has finished your withdrawal will show as ‘completed’ and will be processed to your bank account if the review didn't turn up any issues.

Login to Me Too

SavyIsJoshoArts
New Community Member

l feel you too mate.
This is the first time this has happened to me. The previous times I done it, it only took 24 hours for it to be shown on my bank statement.
I made a fatal error when I was trying to fix up a overdrawn balance from my PayPal balance and wanted to make the payemnt via Credit card and not my Bank account.

I got no hassils about the process from my Bank Account to PayPal balance. When my Balance came last Wednesday gone, I immediately withdrawn it to be transfer it back to my Bank Account. It says on my Paypal statement on Wednesday 15th May the transaction was completed and should be in my Bank account within 1 business day. (Thursday 16th May) Previous times it did took a business day always. this time it took a LOT longer that that, if I'm going to be bluntly honest. I'm quite furious about it as I need that in my account NOW to pay bills that is due tomorrow (Monday 20th May)... 😞

I checked my statement daily and still hasn't come in. Sadly I need that in ASAP.

Paypal needs to really fix this system up. It's absolutely ridiculious to have to wait  3-5 business day transfer proccess back to the bank account. 
proccess time to the Paypal balance is fine and OK. But not when you urgently need to send it back to the bank account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.