Why is Running Balance No Longer Viewable?!

Machineage
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it no longer possible to view a running balance? I have a business account, and I used to be able to view my running balance by going to Activity > Transaction Type > Balance View (all transactions). This would display all my transactions INCLUDING the running balance. It NO LONGER does this!

I have asked CS several times now, and they are worse than useless, and can't answer this question, aside from the usual pathetic clear caches etc etc. Absolutely useless.

I have also tried downloading a PDF of balance affecting transactions, again the running balance is missing. This would still be of no use, I need to be able to view it online, and access all information on the fly.

What the hell have they changed this time to make this current**bleep**!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Machineage
Contributor
Contributor

UNBELIEVABLE....

So PayPal close my open customer service conversations, suggesting I contact the Financial Ombudsman if I am dissatisfied with their service. They then go on to give an explanation about a pending transaction, which has absolutely NOTHING to do with why I contacted them, and in that contact I detailed exactly what my problems was>?!?

WTAF are PayPal playing at?!

For the amount of money they take for their transaction 'fees', their customer service is beyond a joke!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.