Where is the money I transferred?

proofreader17
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred money from my PayPal account to my bank account but the money is not there, can somebody help me please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8 REPLIES 8

proofreader17
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you, I've seen the link, but generally, all it says is that I have to wait. Thanks again though.

Login to Me Too

Filipina1995
Contributor
Contributor
Please help me too coz my money is not yet on my bank account. Please fix it coz I need that money hope someone can email me
Login to Me Too

THEMINESKI
Contributor
Contributor

you just have to wait of what paypal said

Login to Me Too

Macoh
New Community Member
I’ve been waiting for my money too 😞
Login to Me Too

hussain01
Contributor
Contributor

I need help. I did send money by Paypal to my bank account but I did not receive a deposit in my bank.  Anybody can help me with its issue.

Login to Me Too

THEMINESKI
Contributor
Contributor

did you get it now?

Login to Me Too

tigerjo128
Contributor
Contributor

I transferred paypal money from my business card to my bank debit card Saturday. I paid the instant transfer fee.  I received an email stating that it was transferred. I wrote a check. Now I find out the check was not honored. The money  was not there. it is still not there and I was charged by the bank $35 overdraft fee. The resolution center is just giving me the run around. I called, I went in the messaging center and still have no answers. What happened to customer service? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.