Unable to pull up Activity (including balance & fees)

sonofagun231
Contributor
Contributor

Now I am unable to pull up Activity (including balance & fees) - used to be able to do so - what has happened????

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

biomedigital
Contributor
Contributor

Well, I just told this to Paypal support (ha!), and they told me it IS NOT A BUG - IT HAS BEEN PHASED OUT!!

So, who is Paypal lying to, you, or me?

Login to Me Too

BathshebaSculpt
Contributor
Contributor

Ha ha all we know for sure is they're a bunch of lying liars.

Login to Me Too

BathshebaSculpt
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a new ticket since this remains unfixed, and this time got back "Unfortunately, the option no longer works in the accounts. We do not know if this will be put back in in the future or the option removed completely, and your comments have been submitted to our Product Engineers that the feature is wanted back." and my ticket closed.

Guess I'll just keep doing this every week.  They gave a ridiculous 12-step workaround of downloading activity and then filtering an Excel spreadsheet but no way am I doing that every time I need to update my books.

Login to Me Too

Machineage
Contributor
Contributor

I just opened a ticket too, but have read elsewhere that the feature is no longer available, yet you can still navigate to the balance view option from PayPal's menu. What complete load of BS PayPal are....

Login to Me Too

BathshebaSculpt
Contributor
Contributor

Opened another ticket for this because it is still wrong, annoying, and stupid.

Login to Me Too

BathshebaSculpt
Contributor
Contributor

Continuing to open tickets here, I've had a variety of responses.

Login to Me Too

JMiller14
New Community Member

I'm really glad you're on this because it's unethical of them to not provide a running balance. Any news?

Login to Me Too

BathshebaSculpt
Contributor
Contributor

Nah, except for that one guy they're holding the line that it's permanently phased out.  I'm just complaining for my own satisfaction now.  They're still wrong, and it wastes my time every week.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.