Unable to pull up Activity (including balance & fees)

sonofagun231
Contributor
Contributor

Now I am unable to pull up Activity (including balance & fees) - used to be able to do so - what has happened????

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

sonofagun231
Contributor
Contributor

In other words, when I click on "Activity (including balance & fees)" at the top of my summary page it does not take me to a page showing my activity including balance and fees - used to be able to do so - what has happened????

Login to Me Too

pink_gail
Contributor
Contributor

I USED TO GET A PAYPAL REPORT THAT INCLUDED A RUNNING BALANCE.  ONE PAYPAL REPRESENTATIVE GAVE ME INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FIND IT.  THAT DOESN'T WORK.  HOW CAN I GET A RUNNING BALANCE REPORT???????????

Login to Me Too

sonofagun231
Contributor
Contributor

Looks like they have corrected the problem - I now get the balance.

Login to Me Too

pink_gail
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your response.  I still cannot get a RUNNING BALANCE on Summary or Activity.  Where did you find it??  Thanks.

Login to Me Too

sonofagun231
Contributor
Contributor

Just click on "Activity (including balance and fees)" at the top of your account summary or dashboard page - or "balance affecting" in the drop down menu options.

Login to Me Too

koracing
Contributor
Contributor

That doesn't work for me.. 

Login to Me Too

BathshebaSculpt
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, Paypal just broke this again.  They need to fix it.  It's right in the name "including balance and fees" -- and now that page has no balance information whatever, let alone the running balance that everyone who balances their books relied on.

Anyone know how to open a CS ticket?

Login to Me Too

biomedigital
Contributor
Contributor

ffs how is this broken again! How can we do our accounting if we can't see the running balance?!

Login to Me Too

BathshebaSculpt
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a ticket at paypal-techsupport.com, and got back

"This is an ongoing issue with multiple accounts. We are working diligently to fix this issue as soon as possible; we do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you thus far. I have added your account information to our list of examples, and we have escalated this for further review to our Product Engineers. In doing so, no further action is required on this support case so we will be closing upon escalation. "

At least they admit it's a bug.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.