Transferring money paypal to BDO

justinjaychua
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't received my money however the transaction completed in the system please help me out with this , Since March 26, 2020 have been transferred to my account as per may paypal account, However still not yet received the MONEY , I NEED THIS ASAP HELP ME OUT WHY I THIS HAPPENING TO PAYPAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ITS ALREADY MARCH 31, 2020 BUT THE MONEY NOT YET RECEIVING WHY IS THAT POSSIBLE ITS ALREADY TRANSFERRED COMPLETED TO THE SYSTEM BUT IN MY BANK ACCOUNT NOT YET......

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JD5261
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @justinjaychua 

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. 

A withdrawal or transfer to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it can take up to 5 days depending on your bank’s clearing process. 

A "Complete" status means we’ve successfully processed your withdrawal request. If the money you transferred doesn’t appear on your bank account after 5 business days, your bank may have encountered a problem during processing Check with your bank that all the completed bank details are up to date. Also make sure that your bank account allows electronic transfers and that it is in the currency of your country of residence.

Occasionally, we may hold a withdrawal if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. If it passes our review, we’ll release it, and the regular transfer timeframe will then take effect. We’ll email you as soon as we have an update. 

Hope it helps!

Login to Me Too

jharenzharleyma
New Community Member

it is also happening to me right now!!! why am I not receiving the money I transferred to BDO?? I transferred the money on June1 and until now it doesn't appear on my do account! this is frustrating, really! Please help us immediately...Please

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.